By The Donut Shop Team
This week’s 5 for Friday is taking a little bit of a detour. Here you will find a unique write up of five millennials that you should absolutely know about. Take a look, get inspired, maybe start a charitable shoe company–the world is YOUR oyster.
- Pinterest is cool and all but The Sorry Girls take DIY to the next level. Check it out on their YouTube channel!
- Meet the 20 somethings behind #noDAPL. It looks like they paid a nice visit to Hillary Clinton’s headquarters…
- Hannah Davis started a charitable shoe company with an idea, some passion, and just a smidge of luck. What do you think you could create with those ingredients?
- We have all heard about the many initiatives that are being taken to clean up the world’s oceans. Let’s all give a huge high-five and head nod to Boyan Slat, CEO and founder of The Ocean Cleanup.
- You probably get it by now, but… The Financial Diet is simply one of the best millennial-run sites out there. Please take a look at the talented team that runs the site and be sure to follow Chelsea on Twitter!